Research Studies & Clinical Trials
Thank you for your interest in research at UF Health. Some of the studies listed on this website that require in-person visits and in-person treatments are paused due to COVID-19. For an updated list of cancer studies, please visit http://oncore.cancer.ufl.edu/sip-mobile/. For any additional questions, please email UFStudies@health.ufl.edu.
Searching for Clinical Research Studies
- Use the search box above to find UF clinical research studies that are seeking volunteers. To find studies that are looking for healthy volunteers, type healthy volunteer in the search box
- Call or email the specific contacts listed for each study to learn more about who is eligible to participate and risks and benefits of participating in the study.
- Please note that although the study listings on this site are updated regularly, it is possible a listed study may no longer be seeking volunteers.
- All studies listed on this site have been approved by a UF Institutional Review Board (IRB), which works to ensure the welfare and rights of research participants as required by federal regulations.
- Study listings are provided by the UF Clinical and Translational Science Institute in collaboration with UF research teams and the UF IRBs.